iPrestige Rewards Member Offer: 20% off Best Available Rate with Complimentary Breakfast
Promotion Period: 2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31
As our iPrestige Rewards member, you are always guaranteed to receive exclusive offers from us. From now until 31 December 2018, you will enjoy an exclusive 20% off Best Available Rate with one complimentary daily breakfast when book directly with us.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls
- Free-to-use smartphone with complimentary local mobile data and hotspot enabling in addition to free IDD calls to 10 selected countries
For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid for stay from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018, dates inclusive.
- Offer is valid for iPrestige Rewards members only. Please quote your membership number at the time of booking and present membership card upon check-in to enjoy the offer.
- Booking must be made directly with the Hotel to enjoy the offer. Each member can reserve a maximum of 2 rooms for each staying period.
- One complimentary daily breakfast per room
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed by valid credit card at time of reservation.
- Amendments or cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no show will incur a charge equivalent to the first night room rate with service charge.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Booking must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guest must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.