Traveller Perks (guaranteed early check-in & late check-out)
Promotion Period: 2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31
With our 'Traveller Perks' package, guests are guaranteed early check-in and late check-out at their convenience. This affords guests the time to freshen up before a tight schedule or rest after a long day. The package entitles you to the following value-added benefits:
- Access to your reserved accommodation as early as 10:00am (official check-in time: 3:00pm)
- Convenient late check-out at 7:00pm (official check-out time: 12 noon)
- Handy smartphone with free IDD calls to selected countries and local mobile data (except Premier Plus Room)
- Daily buffet breakfast for one person at Cafe on the PARK (HK$140 plus 10% service charge for additional person)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is valid for stays until 31 December 2017.
- The above offer is valid for stays of a minimum of two consecutive nights.
- The above offer is applicable to Premier Plus Room, Pacific Grand Room and Deluxe Harbour View Room
- The room rate is per room per night and subject to availability upon reservation.
- All rates are for single occupancy and subject to 10% service charge.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed and paid by valid credit card at the time of reservation and full payment will be charged upon confirmation of booking.
- Payment made is non-refundable and no amendment or cancellation is allowed.
- Booking must be made directly with The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong to earn Asia Miles.
- Asia Miles can only be earned by one registered guest per room per stay.
- Guest must quote their Asia Miles membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.