“Explore the City” Room Package
Promotion Period: Until 2019-12-30
The “Explore the City” room package entitles you two admission tickets to sky100 Observation Deck to enjoy 360-degree spectacular view of Hong Kong and its famous Victoria Harbour from day to night. Book any room type now to start the amazing journey!
- Benefits include:
- sky100 admission ticket for 2 adults per stay
- Daily breakfast buffet at Café on the PARK for 2 registered guests
- Enjoy special price for purchasing additional sky100 admission tickets
- Enjoy special price of HK$150 per day per person for additional buffet breakfast (Adult / Child)
- Free-to-use smartphone with complimentary local mobile data and hotspot enabling in addition to free IDD calls to 10 selected countries
- Free Wi-Fi
For enquiries, please contact Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2738 2222
Fax: +852 2738 2215
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is valid for stays from now until 30 December 2019, with a minimum stay of two consecutive nights.
- A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only and will entitle 2 sky100 admission tickets only.
- Room rates are based on per room per night basis and subject to availability.
- Room rates and above prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- Booking must be fully paid by credit card at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation or amendment is allowed after booking is confirmed.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or Krisflyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guests must quote their frequent flyer programme membership numbers when making reservations and present valid membership cards upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.