Authentic Nyonya Cuisine at Satay Inn
Promotion Period: 2019-02-14 to 2019-04-30
Nyonya cuisine - A hybrid of traditional Chinese flavours and Malaysian local fare coming from the descendants of early Chinese migrants marrying with local Malays.
Combining ingredients and spices with cooking techniques embraced by both Chinese and Malaysian cultures, culinary team of Satay Inn shows its flair on Nyonya cooking, presenting the precious and authentic flavours of the region’s celebrated history.
- Braised Marble Goby with Spicy Assam Sauce
- Wok-fried Fresh Clams with Kam Heong Sauce
- Brined Vegetables and Duck Soup
- Braised Pork Belly with Black Soy Sauce
Available every Monday to Sunday, 12nn - 11pm
Booking & Enquiries:
Tel: +852 2738 2368
Terms and Conditions:
- Only available at Satay Inn at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers.
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- Photos are for reference only.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or the claiming of Asia miles.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.