Heartwarming Reunion Dinner
Promotion Period: 2019-01-25 to 2019-02-04
Selecting only the premium ingredients, our Executive Sous Chef has curated three exquisite menus to make reunion dinner feast extra impressive this year! Savour luxurious dishes with auspicious meanings while enjoying the unbeatable Victoria Harbour view, promising prosperity and good fortune in the upcoming year!
Date: 25 - 27 January 20191 & 1 - 4 February 20192
Time: 7:00pm to 11:00pm
Venue: Function Room
Price: HK$6,288 (for 8 persons) / HK$7,888 (for 10 persons)/ HK$9,888 (for 12 persons)
Inclusive of chilled orange juice, soft drinks and selected beers
Enjoy 10% service charge wavier for online booking with full payment on or before 21 January 2019!
- Buddha Temptation (Abalone, Conpoy, Fish Maw, Conch, Sea Cucumber, Pork Tendon, Matsutake and Baby Cabbage)
- Braised Abalone (8 heads per catty) with Chinese Black Mushroom in Oyster Sauce
- Honey-glazed Sun-dried Oysters with Iceberg Lettuce, Preserved Eggs and Pickled Young Ginger
For enquiries, get in touch with our Catering Team
Tel: +852 2738 2236
Terms and Conditions:
- The menu is only valid on 25 - 27 January, 2019 & 1 - 4 February, 2019.
- 1 Booking must be made by 12:00 noon on 24 January 2019 with full payment settled.
- 2 Booking must be made by 28 January 2019 with full payment settled.
- For guests confirm their reservations with full payment on or before 21 January 2019, 10% service charge can be waived.
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- For bookings of 8 diners, menu I will be applied, while menu II will be applied for 10 diners and menu III will be applied for 12 diners. If you have any special needs for the menu, please contact Catering Department.
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to change the menu prices and items due to price changes and the availability of menu ingredients.
- In case of any disputes, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.